Highland Park Town Hall
Dallas, TX 75205 United States 214-521-4161
The Highland Park Town Hall houses municipal services. The first floor houses the general administrative offices, the Building Inspection Department, the Engineering Department, and the Utility Billing and Customer Service Department. The second floor houses the Town Council Chambers, the Finance Department, and Municipal Court. The Spanish Colonial architecture building was designed by architects Otto Lang and Frank Witchell. The Highland Park Department of Public Safety and the Highland Park Public Library are adjacent to the town hall. The town council authorized the purchasing of a fire engine and the construction of a fire house after the 1913 incorporation. The town hall was built in 1924. During the same year, a new fire station opened next to town hall. As time passed, the town hall received several renovations. One connected the town hall to the public safety building. In 2003 a portion of the public safety building was razed, and a new facility was built in its place.
- There were no results found.