How much do you love Gap jeans? Enough to get up really early and stand in line for them? If so, then make sure you’re at your local Gap tomorrow, Nov.5. They’re giving away 10,000 pairs of free jeans across the United States, and you just might win a pair. To do so, you have to do these things:
1. Come to GAP tomorrow morning beginning at the time of store opening. (That’s 10 a.m. for most stores. You’ll want to get there earlier)
2. Get in line. While you’re waiting, open the Facebook Places app on your iPhone, Android or other Facebook-enabled phone and check in at Gap. Show it to the store associate in charge.
3. If you’re lucky, you will receive a coupon for a free pair of jeans (value up to $59.50; some styles are excluded). If you don’t get a free pair, you’ll get a coupon for 40 percent off any regular-priced item, to be used on Nov. 5 only.
That’s it! Unfortunately, if you don’t have an iPhone or Android, you won’t be eligible for this offer. Learn more about Facebook Places here.
It’s kind of unknown exactly what chance you have of actually getting the free jeans. I spoke with a manager at the University Park Village store this morning and she told me that the free-jeans coupons are first-come, first-served. But they don’t know right now how many free coupons they will get. She said University Park will likely not get very many at all since they are a smaller store. If you’re interested, I would call your favorite Gap this evening and try to find out how many coupons they will have.
- Tejano Fest 2022 is back at Traders Village, Grand Prairie with free concerts on May 29! - 05/23/2022
- Prairie Playland at Traders Village in Dallas – Amusement Park With Games That Your Entire Family Will Enjoy! - 03/31/2022
- Why is Prairie Playland in Traders Village, Dallas the PERFECT amusement park? - 03/18/2022