Looking for restaurants open for Thanksgiving Day Dinner in Dallas Fort Worth? Whether you are looking for eat-in or take out options. We have the verified list!
When we think of Thanksgiving, we typically think of a large feast laboriously prepared all day at home. For some households, though, this isn’t the case. Not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving the same way, and some households don’t celebrate the holiday at all. Whatever the case is, sometimes you just need to eat out at a restaurant on Thanksgiving Day.
Luckily, there are quite a few Dallas Fort Worth area restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day 2021. If you get hungry and need a quick meal out, here’s where you can get one this Thanksgiving Day, November 25th.
Check out all the great events and celebrations happening during Thanksgiving Week in Dallas Fort Worth.
RESTAURANTS OPEN FOR THANKSGIVING DINNER IN Dallas Fort Worth
- Applebee’s: Certain locations are open with a special Thanksgiving feast. No information directly from Applebees.
- Boston Market: Open all day with traditional Turkey Day favorites.
- Burger King: Sometimes you just need a burger on Thanksgiving, right? Information from indirect sources suggests that most locations will be open with reduced hours. No information available directly from Burger King.
- Cracker Barrel: Open regular hours with All-American Thanksgiving favorites
- Denny’s: Denny’s Facebook page from 2o20 says that they are open on Thanksgiving. No update for 2021 yet.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar: Open 11 am – 8 pm on November 25 and serving a special Thanksgiving Day 3-Course menu of turkey/filet. mignon/rib-eye.
- Golden Corral: Golden Corral is open on Thanksgiving day. Serving a Thanksgiving feast with a choice of ham, turkey and sides, hours vary by location.
RESTAURANTS OPEN FOR THANKSGIVING DINNER IN Dallas FortWorth – CONTINUED
- Hooters: Hooters is open 4 pm – 11 pm, but the official website has no updates on the Thanksgiving Day Menu or hours.
- Luby’s: Luby’s is offering a special Thanksgiving menu of Classic carved Turkey with assorted sides for $11.99.
- Macaroni Grille: is taking Thanksgiving pre-orders of a traditional three-course meal and kid’s meal to be picked up on Thanksgiving or the days leading up to it.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy: Open with a traditional three-course meal, including a salad, roasted turkey, pumpkin praline cheesecake and a la carte options. Take out option available.
- McDonald’s: No information on website or Facebook page. We called the location closest to us. They are open for breakfast on Thanksgiving Day. Call to find out the location nearest to you.
- Perry’s Steakhouse: Open 11 am – 9 pm with a dine-in menu as well as go-to options.
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse: Open 7 am – 10 pm with Prix Fixe holiday menu and full a la carte menu. Timings vary for reservation and pick-up options so we recommend checking the website for further details.
- Waffle House: All Waffle House locations are open 24/7, 365 days a year–including Thanksgiving day– although there are no special updates regarding Thanksgiving meals.
Editor’s Note: We’ve done our best to ensure these times are accurate, but we recommend checking with the restaurant before heading over.
Check out the latest news and fun events in the Dallas Fort Worth area by bookmarking our homepage