The Dallas Arboretum is hosting their annual Holiday at the Arboretum November 7 through December 31. Holiday at The Arboretum is a family-friendly event featuring the 12 Days of Christmas, which includes 25-foot-tall elaborately decorated Victorian-style gazebos that represent each of the 12 Days of Christmas. It’s sure is sure to be one of the best things to do in DFW during this Fall.
Of course, things are different this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and the Arboretum’s top priority is keeping guests safe while they stroll the gardens and enjoy this holiday event.
Read on to learn all about Holiday at the Arboretum.
What is Holiday at the Arboretum?
Holiday at the Arboretum is an annual holiday event that gives visitors the chance to stroll the gardens to enjoy beautiful displays and over one million dazzling lights. There’s a Christmas Village, food & beverage options, entertainment, shopping, appearances by Santa Claus, and more.
Some changes for this year’s event include:
- Reservations are required for both members and non-members
- Guests 5 and older must wear a face covering/mask during their visit
- Groups are limited to no more than 10 people
- Guests must stay socially distanced at least 6 feet apart from other groups
Holiday at the Arboretum Dates & Hours
Holiday at the Arboretum will be running from November 7 through December 31. There are daytime hours (9 am – 5 pm) as well as nighttime hours (6-9 pm or 6-10 pm depending on the day). We recommend the evening experience as the gardens are all lit up and truly beautiful to behold!
Holiday at the Arboretum Ticket Prices
Prices to Holiday at the Arboretum vary depending on when you visit. Here’s the full pricing schedule below:
- Non-members: $17 for adults (13-64); $14 for seniors (65+); $12 for kids (2-12); free for kids 2 and under
- Members: Free
- Non-members: Adults (13-64) are $20 between Nov 11-25 and $25 Nov 27-Dec 30; Seniors (65+) are $15 between Nov 11-25 and $20 Nov 27-Dec 30; Kids (2-12) are $10 between Nov 11-25 and $11 Nov 27-Dec 30
- Members: Adults (13-64) are $12 between Nov 11-25 and $13 Nov 27-Dec 30; Seniors (65+) are $10 between Nov 11-25 and $11 Nov 27-Dec 30; Kids (2-12) are $10 between Nov 11-25 and $11 Nov 27-Dec 30
Remember that ticket reservations are required this year.
For more information, you can visit the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden website DallasArboretum.org or call 214-515-6615.
- Tejano Fest 2022 is back at Traders Village, Grand Prairie with free concerts on May 29! - 05/23/2022
- Prairie Playland at Traders Village in Dallas – Amusement Park With Games That Your Entire Family Will Enjoy! - 03/31/2022
- Why is Prairie Playland in Traders Village, Dallas the PERFECT amusement park? - 03/18/2022