Are you caught up in March Madness? Give in to the obsession on Monday, April 2 at Camp Bowie District’s March Madness Hoops & Hops Pub Crawl, co-hosted by Rahr & Sons Brewing Company. The crawl starts at 6 p.m. You’ll be able to sample some of the best beers and pub grub in DFW at three different pubs, all while watching the final round of the NCAA basketball tournament! At the start of the crawl, you’ll pay $6 for a collectible Rahr pint glass, which comes with your first fill-up of beer. Then, at subsequent pubs, you’ll pay $3 for a refill. There will be specially-priced snacks for pub crawl attendees. Here’s the schedule and menu:
Oscar’s Pub (Pre-game)
• Texas Red — A super-smooth, amber lager sporting a perfect balance of malt,
caramel and hops. This beer is known to pair perfectly with pizza.
• Flatbread Pizza $5 — Garlic-infused crust with house pesto, artisan chopped salami,
crisp cherry tomatoes and fresh mozzarella.
Jake’s Burgers (1st half)
• Rahr’s Blonde — A medium-bodied Helles Lager that features a rounded
maltiness without being too heavy.
• Jake’s Special Sliders $3 — A Texas hit for over 25 years. Served with double
meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato and Thousand Island dressing.
• Mushroom Swiss Sliders $3 — Juicy beef patties topped with hand-cut, fresh
mushrooms, melted Swiss cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato, pickle and mustard.
Baker Street Pub & Grill (2nd half)
• Bucking Bock — A traditional German-Style Spring Bock that is golden in color
and mildly hopped with a smooth malty character.
• Fish and Chips $4.99 — Crispy beer-battered Atlantic Cod served with hand-cut
seasoned fries, tartar sauce and malt vinegar.
• Shepherd’s Pie $4.99 — Just like the traditional English favorite. A baked
casserole of seasoned ground sirloin, sharp cheddar cheese and whipped
Are you excited yet? Well, prepare to get even more excited – one lucky Fort Worth on The Cheap reader will win a basket of Camp Bowie pub crawl items – including two Rahr pint glasses to get you and a friend started on the crawl! Fill out the form below to enter. I’ll draw for the winner at 5 p.m. on Thursday, March 29 and contact the winner shortly thereafter. The winner will have until 4 p.m. on March 30 to claim their prize and receive instructions for obtaining it. Naturally, you must be 21 to enter this giveaway. Good luck!
- Tejano Fest 2022 is back at Traders Village, Grand Prairie with free concerts on May 29! - 05/23/2022
- Prairie Playland at Traders Village in Dallas – Amusement Park With Games That Your Entire Family Will Enjoy! - 03/31/2022
- Why is Prairie Playland in Traders Village, Dallas the PERFECT amusement park? - 03/18/2022