It’s especially appropriate that I launch this giveaway today, I think, because today is the first day of my newest diet. I do this every once in a while, just to shed some extra weight for summer. With that in mind, I’m definitely signing up for Kroger’s newest initiative: The Pound for Pound Challenge.
The Kroger family of stores is the official supplier of the ranch on the TV weight-loss show, The Biggest Loser. They’re encouraging all of their customers to take a cue from the show’s contestants and make a commitment to work towards better health. You can sign up for the Pound for Pound Challenge here. It’s free to join!
As an added initiative, Kroger will donate 14 cents to Feeding America for every pound that you pledge to lose (through June 30). That’s enough money to deliver 1 pound of groceries to a local food bank.
Kroger also has lots of great products from General Mills to help you achieve your weight-loss goals: Yoplait Greek yogurt, Total cereal, and multigrain Cheerios. (I love the Greek yogurt – in fact, I had it for breakfast this morning!)
Now, onto the good stuff: I’m giving away a $30 Kroger gift card to one of my lucky readers. As usual, you can get up to 3 entries in this giveaway. Read below to find out:
1. Leave a comment on this post letting me know how much you’ve pledged to lose with the Pound for Pound Challenge. (This is a mandatory entry; you will be unable to do the Facebook and Twitter entry methods if you didn’t leave a comment here.)
2. Become a fan or “like” Fort Worth on the Cheap on Facebook. If you are already a fan, leave a separate comment saying so.
3. Tweet this on Twitter: “Win a $30 Kroger gift card from @fwcheap! https://bit.ly/aJgpoM” Then leave a separate comment on this post with a link to the tweet.
Eligibility: You must be a Texas resident to enter this giveaway. Entries will be accepted through noon on Wednesday, June 23, at which time I’ll draw for the winner and contact them by e-mail.
Thanks, and good luck!
Disclosure: Kroger and General Mills, through MyBlogSpark, provided me with a $30 gift card and another one to give away to one of my readers. I have not received any other compensation from these companies for this post.
- Tejano Fest 2022 is back at Traders Village, Grand Prairie with free concerts on May 29! - 05/23/2022
- Prairie Playland at Traders Village in Dallas – Amusement Park With Games That Your Entire Family Will Enjoy! - 03/31/2022
- Why is Prairie Playland in Traders Village, Dallas the PERFECT amusement park? - 03/18/2022
pledge to lose 5
I pledged 20 pounds!
I pledged to lose 25 lbs.
Already a fan on Facebook!
I pledged to lose 5 pounds
I pledged 10 lbs
I like fort worth on the cheap on fb
Pledge to lose 5 pounds
I pledged 30 pounds
I liked you on FB
I pledge to lost 10-15 pounds! It certainly won’t be easy…
I ‘liked’ your fb page!
I tweeted about this on my Twitter: twitter.com/michellegamradt
I just pledged to lose 5 lbs. I know it’s not much but I needed to start somewhere & with a reachable goal. Thanks
I pledged 10 lbs 🙂
I “like” Fort Worth on the Cheap on Facebook (Stephanie Petty-Grant)