In honor of Smithsonian Magazine’s Museum Day on Sept. 24, the Irving Arts Center is offering a variety of free activities in conjunction with Genghis Khan: The Exhibition, which runs through the end of the month. The free activities slated for Sept. 24 include:
- Free admission to Genghis Khan: The Exhibition from 9 to 11 a.m. You’ll need to print a ticket to take advantage of the free admission.
- Free Khan film screenings at 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. in Carpenter Hall. Free popcorn while it lasts.
- Free family crafts from 2-4 p.m. in the Carpenter Hall lobby – kids can create a brush painting using Chinese techniques.
The Irving Arts Center is at 3333 N. MacArthur Blvd. in Irving.
- Tejano Fest 2022 is back at Traders Village, Grand Prairie with free concerts on May 29! - 05/23/2022
- Prairie Playland at Traders Village in Dallas – Amusement Park With Games That Your Entire Family Will Enjoy! - 03/31/2022
- Why is Prairie Playland in Traders Village, Dallas the PERFECT amusement park? - 03/18/2022