Come to the Amon Carter Museum of American Art on Saturday, Aug. 13, for 50 Fest, a celebration of the museum’s 50th anniversary. This free festival will take place from 5:30 to 9 p.m. at the museum. Things to do at 50 Fest include:
- Visit your favorite works of art.
- Create your own masterpieces.
- Boogie to live music by the Marshall Ford Swing Band and Del Castillo.
- Blow bubbles and hula hoop with your friends on the plaza.
- Cast your vote for the ultimate Amon Carter anniversary cake.
- Say cheese in a photo booth.
- Munch on hotdogs and ice cream.
- Become a part of museum history.
Please leave your alcohol, coolers, and pets at home. Additional parking for 50 Fest is located in select lots of the University of North Texas Health Science Center located north of the museum. You can find a map with parking options here.
The Amon Carter Museum is at 3501 Camp Bowie Blvd.
- Tejano Fest 2022 is back at Traders Village, Grand Prairie with free concerts on May 29! - 05/23/2022
- Prairie Playland at Traders Village in Dallas – Amusement Park With Games That Your Entire Family Will Enjoy! - 03/31/2022
- Why is Prairie Playland in Traders Village, Dallas the PERFECT amusement park? - 03/18/2022