Dallas has some of the country’s best attractions and museums, and there’s always something fun to see and do for tourists and residents alike. Of course, visiting these spots can really add up! That’s where CityPASS aims to help. You can save almost 40% on admission tickets for 4 different attractions with Dallas CityPASS, giving you a chance to enjoy some of the area’s best experiences at a discount.
Check out our complete 2020 Dallas CityPASS review below to learn all about what it is, how it works, where you’ll get to go, and whether or not it’s actually a good deal.
HOW DALLAS CITYPASS WORKS
With Dallas CityPASS, you’ll get the chance to visit 4 local attractions within a timeframe of 9 days from your first admission. Visit them in any order you want, on your own schedule.
Another benefit of CityPASS is you also gain fast access and can skip the ticket line at many attractions.
When you order Dallas CityPASS online, you’ll get an email with mobile or printable tickets to use at the 4 attractions you selected. You can also choose to have a hard copy of the tickets sent to your home if you don’t want to deal with digital tickets or printing your own tickets.
With Dallas CityPASS, you can visit up to 4 local attractions: 3 set main attractions and your choice out of 2 more. You get to visit:
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science
- Reunion Tower GeO-Deck
- The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza
- An option of the Dallas Zoo OR George W Bush Presidential Library & Museum
PEROT MUSEUM OF NATURE AND SCIENCE
This museum is now known for The Art of the Brick…but the Perot Museum was around before and will be around for as long as humankind. Enjoy interactive exhibits appropriate for kids and kids-at-heart! Here, you can experience a 3D movie, dinosaur fossils, a Sports Hall, a Children’s Museum, the Hall of Engineering and Innovation, and much more. Learn more about the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.
REUNION TOWER GEO-DECK
Reunion Tower has plenty of things to do- you can easily spend a day here! Create unforgettable memories at 470 feet in the air. The GeO-Deck has high-definition zoom cameras, interactive touch screens, telescopes, free digital photos, and amazing views. Be sure to add your own entry to the Constellation before you go- an interactive map of visitors! Learn more about the Reunion Tower GeO-Deck.
THE SIXTH FLOOR MUSEUM AT DEALEY PLAZA
Dealey Plaza is where JFK was assassinated but it is also known as the “Birthplace of Dallas”. There is plenty to see and do nearby but you’ll definitely want to stop by the Sixth Floor Museum. The exhibits explore the life, legacy, and death of John F. Kennedy, including an audio tour, the Jack Ruby Collection, and more. Learn more about Dealey Plaza.
THE DALLAS ZOO
The Largest Zoological Experience in Texas is right here in Dallas! The Dallas Zoo has dozens of exhibits including Cheetah Encounters, the National Geographic Photo Ark, Wilds of Africa, Elephants on the Savanna, and much more. Definitely take advantage of the Giraffe feeding and look out for lemurs on the viewing platform. There is so much to do here, you could spend all day and still not see it all! Learn more about the Dallas Zoo.
GEORGE W BUSH PRESIDENTIAL LIBRARY & MUSEUM
This attraction is great for history lovers, book lovers, and anyone who wants to learn more about our country. The library is full of archives from George W Bush’s presidential career. In the museum, watch historical news clips, see a full-sized replica of the White House, and engage with the interactive Decision Points Theater. Learn more about the George W Bush Presidential Library & Museum.
HOW MUCH DOES DALLAS CITYPASS COST?
When you use Dallas CityPASS, you’ll save up to 40% off the regular cumulative price of admission for the 4 attractions. That means you’re pretty much getting a free ticket for every other attraction.
Dallas CityPASS is just $51 per adult, a savings of over $31 off regular box office prices. CityPASS for kids 3-12 is just $35.
In addition to the significant CityPASS discount, there are some other key benefits you’ll enjoy:
- Skip the lines. Forget wasting time at the ticket window, because you already have your CityPASS ticekets. Some places will even let you get fast entry and skip the lines altogether with special entrance lines for CityPASS holders.
- Value. Even if you don’t make it to all 4 of the different attractions within 9 days, you’re still likely saving money overall. Also make sure you look at the back of your booklet for exclusive coupons for savings on shopping, dining, entertainment, and transportation.
- Flexibility. Dallas CityPASS lets you visit the attractions in any order at any time over the 9 days from your first admission.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Before you buy your CityPASS, here are the key things to remember:
- The tickets are valid for 9 consecutive days starting with when you visit your first attraction (not when you order your CityPASS).
- If you order CityPASS online and get a voucher, you have to redeem the voucher at one of the partner attractions and get your ticket booklet within 6 months of placing your order.
- The booklet does not expire for at least one year from the date of your purchase.
- Make sure that you do not tear out the tickets from your booklet. Let the workers at the admissions booths handle that. If you tear your tickets out yourself beforehand, it invalidates the ticket and you lose the pass.
IS DALLAS CITYPASS WORTH IT?
If you’re someone who wants to see multiple attractions across the city, this is a great way to save big. Whether you’re just visiting the area on vacation or you live here and want to have some weekend fun in Dallas with the family, the Dallas CityPASS is a great deal.