Whether you’re trying to get in shape as a New Year’s Resolution or you just love the way working out makes you feel, most people can agree that working out often takes time and money. Of course, what if you could work around those issues by finding something that didn’t take long to do each day and that was cheaper than a gym membership? Even better, what if you could do some of the top workouts from the comfort of your home? All of these things and more are possible with Beachbody On Demand. If you’re not familiar with this on-demand fitness streaming service, you can learn everything you need to know in our Beachbody On Demand review.
What is Beachbody On Demand?
If you’re unfamiliar with Beachbody On Demand, it’s one of the most complete workout services that you can do from anywhere! This on-demand streaming platform offers over 60 complete fitness programs, hundreds of fitness videos, complete meal plans, support and coaching, and much more. Each plan is all-inclusive, which means that the entire service is at your disposal. You can try any of the programs or just float from workout video to workout video if you want to do that instead.
As you’ll learn in our Beachbody On Demand review, this service gives you all of the tools you need to succeed. If your program is too hard or not hard enough, you can change the difficulty level to one that suits you. If you complete a program and find it helped you, you’re able to make it more difficult to keep challenging you, if you’re not ready to start a new program. You’re given the option of meal plans with many programs, but they are optional. You can choose your involvement level based on what you’re hoping to get out of each program.
Beachbody On Demand Features
Just because Beachbody On Demand is a fitness streaming services it doesn’t mean they don’t have a lot to offer. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. Any person wanting to improve their health and fitness should be able to find a video or program that motivates them to continue on in their fitness journey. Beachbody On Demand features include:
- A huge selection of videos and over 60 full fitness programs
- Go it alone or take advantage of personal coaching
- Toggle the difficulty level to take the edge off or to enhance the challenge
- Try programs from top trainers including Shift Shop, Insanity, 80 Day Obsession, Core De Force, 21 Day Fix, and more
- Meal plans and fitness challenges are included with most plans
- Easy to get started with minimal equipment needs – you can work out from anywhere
- Daily commitment of 30-60 minutes for most videos – some take less time
- Utilize the fitness guides to learn more about each program
- Track your fitness results using a personal fitness tracker
- Stay on track with your personal workout calendar
- Cancel your plan whenever you want
- Start with the 3-month plan with a 2-week trial or a 6 or 12-month plan with a 30-day money back guarantee
As you can see, Beachbody On Demand has a lot to offer. These are just some of the popular features. Perhaps the best feature is just the number of videos you receive. This allows everyone to find something that challenges them to help meet their fitness goals. Videos are added regularly, so there’s always something new to try to keep things interesting.
How Much is Beachbody On Demand?
Beachbody On Demand offers three main pricing plans. The plans are all identical. The difference comes in the length of time the subscription is valid for. Keep in mind that plans will auto-renew on schedule unless you cancel them beforehand. If you do cancel, your plan will work until it’s time to renew, when it will end. Also, any plans that you purchase with Shakeology will require you to cancel both services as they are bundled together.
Here are your Beachbody On Demand plan options:
- 3-Months for $39 with a 2-week trial
- 6-Months for $59 with a 30-day money back guarantee
- 1-Year for $99 with a 30-day money back guarantee
Even if the plan you choose doesn’t have a free trial, you’ll be able to cancel and get your money back in the first month. This gives you plenty of time to try the service and cancel if you find that Beachbody On Demand is not for you.
How to Stream Beachbody On Demand
If you want to stream your workouts with Beachbody On Demand, you’ll have plenty of ways to do it. Your streaming options include:
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- iOS/Android phones and tablets
You can stream videos online with your internet connection or you can download videos for offline viewing.
Cancelling Beachbody On Demand
If you’re interested in canceling your Beachbody On Demand account, you’ll be happy to know that you can cancel at any point. It’s as easy as canceling any other streaming service. You just sign into your account and there will be options that allow you to change your membership or to cancel it. You might be asked if you’re sure you wish to cancel, but otherwise, you’ll be done in seconds. Another option is to call Beachbody On Demand customer service and cancel by phone. If you prefer this method, you can call 1-800-470-7870.
One thing to note is that if you signed up for a plan that includes Shakeology that will require a separate cancelation. Canceling Beachbody On Demand will not stop the shakes from coming. You will continue to be charged for those until you cancel the Shakeology part of your subscription.
Beachbody On Demand Review: Pros and Cons
Beachbody On Demand offers a lot to love if you need a fitness plan that works on your schedule. If you’re still on the fence, here are some pros and cons that we found doing our Beachbody On Demand review.
- Fairly inexpensive
- Stream on most devices or download for offline viewing
- A 14-day free trial or money-back guarantee
- Cancel whenever you want
- Ability to increase or decrease the difficulty of most programs
- Meal plans are included with many programs
- Will require more motivation for some to get started
- If you like the gym, this might not be social enough for you
As you can see, if you’re interested in staying fit, Beachbody On Demand might be the right service for you!