Explore Fort Worth’s Near Southside this Saturday, Oct. 8 from 4-10 p.m. with the Fall 2011 Arts Goggle. This is sure to be a fun evening, with lots of local businesses displaying great art by local craftspeople, as well as live entertainment. This is a free event! You can read the Arts Goggle brochure here for complete details, but some events that caught my eye include:
- Live music at Avoca Coffee, SiNaCa Studios, Cut Salon and more
- Glass art on display at Quarles Window Center
- Block party on Park Place Avenue
The brochure has a map with directions.
- Tejano Fest 2022 is back at Traders Village, Grand Prairie with free concerts on May 29! - 05/23/2022
- Prairie Playland at Traders Village in Dallas – Amusement Park With Games That Your Entire Family Will Enjoy! - 03/31/2022
- Why is Prairie Playland in Traders Village, Dallas the PERFECT amusement park? - 03/18/2022